We prepare reports and studies on companies, businesses, business lines and assets, combining generally accepted valuation systems, experience and professional criteria.
We provide experience in coordinating the valuation process with all parties, obtaining relevant and useful reporting systems which meet specific requirements.
Description of situations requiring this service:
- Valuation of intangible assets (client portfolios, patents, contracts, etc).
- Value assignment to incorporated assets and liabilities and contingencies in the case of combined businesses.
- Impairment analysis
- Acquisition, sales, joint venture or merger procedures.
- Statutory requirements, etc.
- Independent expert reports nominated by the Mercantile Registry (mergers, acquisitions, non-cash contributions)
- Disputes and legal proceedings