We offer each client a personalised service. We apply all the necessary resources to understand and comprehend the business fully, including all main procedures, and management control systems. We evaluate and identify any lack or possible areas for improvement as well as looking at the most significant risks.
- Audit of individual and consolidated annual accounts.
- Audit of public authorities and entities.
- Legally required audits and reports.
Transparency Report AUDITSIS, S.L Fiscal Year
- Revision and verification by means of agreed-upon procedures, of other financial statements or accounting documents.
- Due-diligence and specific investigations.
- Agreement compliance revision.
- Revision of accounting and financial information as part of sales-purchase procedures or similar procedures.
- Revision of all kinds of annual declarations such as ECOEMBES, ECOTIC, etc.
Accounting procedure assessment and risk evaluation
- Identification of business risks and evaluation of existing controls
- Assessment of the implementation and evaluation of International Financial Information Regulations (IFRS – NIIF)
- Analyses of potential improvements or adaptation of financial, administrative and accounting systems of internal controls.
- Cooperation with Internal Audit Departments and/or Audit Committees.
- Conversion to other financial information format regulations.
Independent expert reports
- Independent expert reports required by present legislation
- Acting in legal proceedings, reporting on specific facts and providing accounting expertise in legal proceedings
- Review of financial statements and accounts evidencing public grants and their applications