We aim to provide solutions and assistance throughout the insolvency proceedings. Our experts have extensive and contrasting experience in the entire legal assessment as well as in the role played by the receiver.
Analysis of the insolvency situation and possible consequences
- Evaluation of the preliminary situation
- Study of debts and issued guarantees.
- Study of anomalies or accounting inaccuracies
- Related operations
- Valuation of companies and assets
- Analysis of operations and possible responsibilities
- Study of possible reintegration steps
Evaluation of possible solutions
- Debt reorganisation and refinancing
- Refinancing agreements or advanced settlements
- Viability studies
- Receivership procedures
Representation and defence in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Preparation of accounts and documentation
- Application for bankruptcy proceedings
- Representation and defence of a debtor in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation and defence of creditors
- Responsibility procedures
- Asset acquisition assessment
- Pre-bankruptcy audits
- Expert reports